Finished this one a few weeks ago,it is Revell 1/48 F-15E kit converted to Israeli Ra'am,used Aires F-15I cockpit set and exhausts,Eduard Brassin AMRAAMs and Sidewinders,Royale Resin wheels,AGM-130 and AN/AXQ-14 pod were stolen from Academy Strike Eagle kit,same goes for GBU-12s but they were nicked from Tamiya F-16,scratch built some minor stuff and moved some antennas around... Paints used were Tamiya and MrColor lacquers,decals from Isra Decal. Hope you like.

Cheers,Miro.

file_zpsddc236dc.jpg

file_zps452d76e0.jpg

file_zps3b0b3de2.jpg

file_zps25b34684.jpg

file_zpse52bfd53.jpg

file_zps5114c154.jpg

file_zps2bf9264e.jpg

file_zps02fccf31.jpg

file_zps6e59de38.jpg

file_zps62a1ba8e.jpg

Thanks fellas,don't have a WIP thread,have a few photos that I took with a mobile phone when I was fitting the cockpit in and some from the painting stage,it's hard to keep in progress thread as I work in laundry with no natural daylight coming in,so to take a decent photos I'd have to move everything out and then put it back,too lazy...

Cheers,Miro.

A beaut job on that Miro. I recently picked up the 1/72 Hasegawa one of these, I wouldn't dare start it just yet till I've some more models under my belt but seeing this so makes me want to get into it. Nice. :)

Steve.

Outstanding work as usual Miro!

Beautiful job on that one. :thumbsup:/>

Cheer's,

Jeff.

Cheers Jeff,hope to see at least one of your jet builds for the next show.

Thanks everyone for kind comments.

Miro.