• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys and gals. I got the cockpit painted just need to decal it and take some pics. The 36231 came out darker than I thought it would be. Cant remeber what FS# I painted the first Super Bug. Ill get pic up in the next day or so. Its been crazy at work!!

Yeah :D we need pictures :D:D:D more pictures! Nice progress so far! If it's not too late, You might try the FS 36320 Dark Ghost Gray or 36270 Neutral Gray. They should be a little lighter, although the 320 has a slight blueish tint to it. Hope this helps at least a bit :)

• 1 month later...

Guys/Gals

Hers what I have done to date. Have maine fuesalage glued together and now working on getting landing gear painted up. Will post pics of that shortly!

I am having issues with this kits fittment along the nose. As you can see the hoeizantal seem line on the front fuesalage is not exactly sitting flush. The Port Side looks better than the Starboard side. Thats left side and right side for you non Navy lingo types. lol

d11f001d-a57a-4042-9bf6-fe67ad9eb0be_zps35e571f5.jpg

Edited by tosouthern66
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...