I was at the show as well. It was very enjoyable.

@archybean: Did you get over to the Blue Angel Trans Am display? That was my brother's car. He came in from Colorado and I drove up from KC. I met a couple members of the Omaha IPMS group. I wish I had known you were going to be there so I could say hi to a fellow ARC member.

Thanks for sharing, I almost drove up from KC, but didn't. Interesting to see them using an 'OT' Raptor for the demo. Any static pictures to share? Looks like the had a decent amount of hardware on display.

David

It was one of the better shows I've been to in recent years. Off the top of my head, the static included:

C-17

B-1

KC-135

RC-135

KC-10

F-16C

A-10

F-15E

AD-4N

P-38

P-51

A couple of Yak trainers

In talking with the F-22 crew, they are sourcing things for the demo from different bases. It was interesting. The F-22 pilots were jerks. They barely talked to anybody. One pilot even walked away from a lady in the middle of a conversation. She was asking him a question and he literally turned and walked away without even an "Excuse me". The rest of the guys were great.