I'm heading to the nats on Thursday!

But I can wait till then to know whats in the bag =)

Specially that this years decals are, can some one please keep up informed?

Actually, there's some sort of cop convention going on here at the hotel. When we pulled in last night, every third car in the parking lot was a police car. At least we don't have to worry about our car getting broken into!

SN

Actually, there's some sort of cop convention going on here at the hotel. When we pulled in last night, every third car in the parking lot was a police car. At least we don't have to worry about our car getting broken into!

SN

They heard Mandie might have done you in on the drive and I sent them to see if you were still alive :wasntme:

SN

That is good news...the surrounding communities are not exactly the best...and I have a Charger R/T. I'm still bring the 9MM with me though! lol

The convention decal sheet features a VA State Police Dodge Charger, a USMC Pershing tank in two scales, several pre-war P-40s and P-36s in 1/72 and 1/48, as well as an ASW B-24D named "Tidewater Tillie" in 1/72 and 1/48, and a bunch of emblems for Destroyer Squadrons and Cruiser Destroyer Groups based in the Hampton Roads area.

SN

Steve,

Who did the decal? I.E. Fightertown, TwoBobs or etc. That way us guys who could not take off work to come to the Nationals know where to go to spend some of the money we are making, that we wish we were spending in the vendor rooms. :crying2: Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)