Something new for Tomcat fans

I would be more than happy to, and will help make it work if someone wants to buy the art and release it themselves.

-brian

It would be awesome if someone takes you up on it and releases the work in 1/72 scale. I build a few 1/48 scale subjects but really don't have the room to display them so I stick with 1/72. I really love your work and find myself buying some of the subjects but not all of what I want to build.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a look at the Commemorative jets. One of the cool things about these Tomcats were most of the commemorative jets came from the dis-establishing squadrons and so some of the squadron markings remained. There were multiple versions of each within the 6 months or so that these jets were flying and in some cases up to 3 commemorative jets per squadron. Of personal note, I do wish that the VF-111 jet had been the last Buick CAG. That has always been my favorite VF-111 of all time (and maybe a hint for a sheet down the road)

-brian

commeorativejets_zps549efa52.jpg

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals

It would be awesome if someone takes you up on it and releases the work in 1/72 scale. I build a few 1/48 scale subjects but really don't have the room to display them so I stick with 1/72. I really love your work and find myself buying some of the subjects but not all of what I want to build.

Working on it, let's see what happens ;)