Nightfighter GB  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in a nightfighter GB?

• Yes
    • Maybe

Been having 2nd thoughts about doing the N/AW A-10 right after two rather involved and long builds: 1/48 scale Academy F-4B, and my almost completed 1/48 scale A-6E. Would really just like to do a straight OOB build like the F6F-5N by Eduard instead.

Joel

Hopefully this will be my 1st ARC GB. Just wish the necessary votes were in, and we get a starting date soon. I have a tendency to change my mind about what to build entirely too often depending on my mood.

Joel

you are right... I was just being creative with the bump

Thanks for the explanation. One other question. If it takes a long time to get the 24, & 25th votes, will that effect whether or not the GB Admin will make this GB official?

Joel

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, it's back from the dead, I didn't think this one was going to make it.

The March - Sept slot is the worst time slot for me as May / June through Sept / Oct is my busy season. On the other hand I really hate to make people wait 9 months, not sure how many yes votes will still be interested after that long.

Looks like I've got at least one in favor of Sept, other thoughts?

Should be good for September here; I've got just a few things to get out of the way by then.

IMHO, regarding the above post, it would be good to have night attack subjects in the mix also (although there ain't exactly a shortage of pure fighter material!) -the Hornet has a fair chunk of fighter DNA anyway. :)