Hi everyone!

Let me first welcome you to the Star Wars group build! There are a few simple rules, which must be followed during the duration of this event.

Group build is active from September 1st 2014 until May 4th 2015.

Please open a new in-progress thread for each of your builds.

Eligible are all figures, vehicles, objects, walkers, spaceships,... from Episodes I-VI + Expanded Universe (books, comic books, cartoons,...)

No what-ifs, but given the expanse of Star Wars universe, this is a rule that can be bent quite a lot (for example uglies with TIE cockpits bolted to Y-wing engines for example)

And last and most important rule - HAVE FUN!

May the Force be with you!

Edited by Sebastijan
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Closed windows if it's accurate to the ESB AT-ST, but it seems they are indeed going RotJ with open eyes http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=229052

Still not sold on their stuff tbh, trenchlike panel lines and toyish features. As long as they get these "must haves" out of their way and make more interesting subjects I'm fine with that though, like that R5-D4!

Closed windows if it's accurate to the ESB AT-ST, but it seems they are indeed going RotJ with open eyes http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=229052

Still not sold on their stuff tbh, trenchlike panel lines and toyish features. As long as they get these "must haves" out of their way and make more interesting subjects I'm fine with that though, like that R5-D4!

Hmmm the picture they had on HLJ had the eyes closed. Maybe it has the option which would be cool.

They're toyish yes but they're pretty detailed. I do like the droids as well wish they were a bigger scale though.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello people!

I saw a finished build of a new style TIE fighter in the display case of the aircraft forum (Good stuff Aigore!!) and saw Sebastijan mentioning a Star Wars group build.

Apparently it almost ends but I just started last week with a Bandai TIE Advanced x1. It's my first Sci-Fi / anything other than aircraft build.

Is it too late for me to join? I only have a few pictures of the building process, and I'm into painting the exterior as we speak... Will that do?

cheers, Mark

Mark, if you think, you can finish it by May, 4th, you are most certainly welcome to join. Just open a thread, post those pics that you already have of the progress and then keep us updated, until the finish.

Happy modelling