Hello Modelers and welcome to the StarFish Group Build! This build is all about two Cold War supersonic fighter market rivals that between the two may cover operational service in most airforces around the world. Any F-104 or Mig-21 variant can be used in this build from 1/72 to 1/32, for those who like the smaller things in life, to enter in 1/144 scale you have to build both aircraft and post them as a pair in the Completed Builds Gallery. I'm not a huge fan of the "what-if" concepts, but...if you have one that will knock our socks off I say go for it! Cockpits and Stores can be completed prior to Group Build entry. All builds need to be announced in the "My Build Plans" thread prior to starting the actual build thread.

This Group Build is supposed to be enjoyable, so lets show respect and support for all the paticipants and have a blast!

V/r

Ron

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Ron,

Just a quick question. Are NASA and civilian Starfighters allowed in the group build?

Cheers,

John

All variants of the F-104 or Mig-21 military or civilian are legal tender! I've even entered my Starfighters Inc. F-104 in the Second Chance section.

V/r

Ron

Edited by bashace
  • 2 months later...