This Group Build will have the following monthly raffles conducted within the first week of the following month:

1 $25 Spruebrothers Gift Certificate for most active builder (build thread activity)

3 $25 Spruebrothers Gift Certificates for random active builders

If you do not have any activity on your build thread for the month, you will not be eligible for that months raffle.

The following prizes will be for the final raffle, you must have a completed build to be eligible. This list will grow as more prizes are announced.

1 $100 Spruebrothers Gift Certificate

Each active build will get a raffle ticket, so if one person is actively building 3 models for this GB, they will get 3 tickets.

V/r

Ron

Edited by bashace
  • 4 weeks later...

To squeek the September raffle in before the deadline, the following are the winners for the month of September.

Most active thread:

Phantom

Random active thread winners:

CF104

David N Lombard

Pete

Gratz winners! If you PM me your email addresses I'll get those $25 Spruebrothers Gift Certificates out to you!

V/r

Ron

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Group Buildies,

I must appologize for the Raffle delay, got stuck in a "special" project at work and was running in a Comm Blackout for a bit. Fear not, I have tallied the numbers and will post the October winner results in a bit.

V/r

Ron

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back again! First priority before unpacking is to get the October raffle done! I will add an additional random winner for the raffle delay. Without further delay we have the following winners:

Most active thread goes to mingwin

And the following 4 random participants are this months winners:

John King

AX365

Neo

CF104

Each of you get a Spruebrothers $25 gift certificate, please PM me your email address and I'll get those sent out (don't delay, I'm on emergency deployment status)!

V/r

Ron

• 3 weeks later...

hi! here's what i bought with my October's raffle prize! biggrin.gif

i received it last week, but haven't had the time to take pictures and upload them to my photobucket account...

DSCN8097_zpsa90d1c54.jpg

from left to right: exquisite North Star Models 1/48 Flanker Exhaust nozzles, eduard 1/48 MiG-21SMT external detail set, QB 1/48 mig-21 scoops for Academy kit, QB 1/48 mig-21 scoops for eduard's kit.

for sure the 25$ didn't cover all those buys, but it makes it a lot easier! add this to another 20% SB promotion on aftermarket stuff, and it became really affordable!

thank you Ron!377.gif your involvement give more life to this forum!