Looking for 72nd F-14A+ Desert Storm decals

Hi folks.

What is available out there for a DS TARPS Tomcat+? I'm particularly interested in a Bedevilers bird, but any others would be great too.

I haven't seen much out there in 1/72. Maybe I'm just looking at the wrong online stores?

Edited by RKic

hi Rkic: I have the decals from this Fujimi kit:

SAM_7338_zps4e32a638.jpg

They are for a F-14+ from the Saratoga:

SAM_7337_zps275c9229.jpg

As you can see Fujimi instructions stats that the SerNo 161430 wa a TARPS capable aircraft. There is a bit of confussion here, as the site Home of M.A.T.S don,t quote it as a TARPS capable(it should have an upwards green arrow, according to the simbology of the autor):

My link

But, on the other hand Tomcat Alley, another famous reference website about the F-14, quotes this a/c as TARPS capable:

My link

If anybody could confirm wich any of these two extents...

Anyhow, those decals are yours if you are interested.

Cheers.

Juan

Something like this?

Hoops

Hoops what is this from?

Superscale sheet 72-628 has DS VF-74 markings for the CO F-14B jet. Google search comes up with the sheet pretty easy.

I stand corrected, I forgot about that one (even have it myself). At least I got the CO only part right in my post.

Hoops what is this from?

You are right Hoops. Exactly like that, only that the aircraft depicted is the AA212 instead of AA210. BTW, acording to Tomcat Alley site the aircraft that you show is TARPS capable too.

RGDS

Juan

Gentlemen,

I had done the artwork and marking guides for that up a couple of years ago, and they're with Mark Bilas from Wolfpak decals for possible inclusion in a future sheet. I'd kicked around the idea of doing my own decal line around the same time, but little kids at home and a very demanding day job ruled out that possiblity.

I've still got a lot of other artwork that hasn't been released by Wolfpak yet or otherwise, hopefully they'll make their way onto a 1/72 scale sheet sometime.

Cheers,

-Hoops