F-111E Aardwark, Wispering Death.

Aigore,

Just a great photo presentation, which is a fitting end to your build blog. I've been here from the start as I've enjoyed following your build, asking a ton of questions, and getting every single one of them answered, as well as making the occasional suggestion which you also always replied to. A 2nd place silver is certainly a fitting honor for you and your build. Once again congratulations. I'm still amazed that you were able to accomplish what you did, and at the high level you maintained in just one month's time. Heck, I'm into 3 month on my A-6E build, and I have a long way to go to cross the finish line. And according to my wife, I spend way to much time at my workbench.

Looking forward to actively following along on your next aircraft build.

Joel

Aigore,

Just a great photo presentation, which is a fitting end to your build blog. I've been here from the start as I've enjoyed following your build, asking a ton of questions, and getting every single one of them answered, as well as making the occasional suggestion which you also always replied to. A 2nd place silver is certainly a fitting honor for you and your build. Once again congratulations. I'm still amazed that you were able to accomplish what you did, and at the high level you maintained in just one month's time. Heck, I'm into 3 month on my A-6E build, and I have a long way to go to cross the finish line. And according to my wife, I spend way to much time at my workbench.

Looking forward to actively following along on your next aircraft build.

Joel

Thanx Joel :D

Having an old timer like you keeping me on my toes through out the build was one reason it only took a month. That I managed to keep the steam up the whole time is another of your contributions to this build. :D

Excellent rendition of a mean looking bird :thumbsup:/> :thumbsup:/>

Lothar

Thanx Lothar :D

You sure did justice to the F-111. Those things were fire and smoke belching mean machines. Full AB take-offs were the norm. You sure captured that meanness of the F-111.

Than a lot balls47 :D

For combinatio I'm currently reading the F-111 units in combat from Osprey and also I've followed your WIP and again another great shot my friend!

I like all of your model,you will be pride for the result!

A warm hug,

Gianni.

Thanx Gianni, my friend :D

Janne, awesome! Really great job on the camo. That looks like it took a lot of work! She's carrying a whole lotta hurt as well! Great stuff

Thanx Captain :D

I think attack craft has been a theme this year...and the vark being the badest bad a$$ of the lot.

Wow! that's incredible Jaan, best F-111 I've seen!

Thanx Blue73 :D

I followed your build and enjoyed it. Very inspirational!

The Vark is one of my favorite aircraft and this work of art is a beautiful representation of that graceful bird.

Thank you for sharing this with us my friend.

Thanx for keeping an eye on it, Major Walt :D

• 1 month later...

WOW... I haven't seen this bird finished!!! It's beautiful!!! Congrats for the Swedish Mention!!! :thumbsup:/>

I think I will update my wish list...

Thanx a lot José :D

With a little TLC you can get the old academy kit to shine :D

• 7 years later...

The Whispering Death is no more.....

A couple of shelves collapsed in a Billy bookcase and smashed it to pieces together with some F-16s ( A Sufa, a CAS-16 and a paki viper)

I have managed to repair most of  my star wars kits but the jets were total write-offs.

On 5/20/2022 at 6:08 PM, Aigore said:

A couple of shelves collapsed in a Billy bookcase and smashed it to pieces together with some F-16s ( A Sufa, a CAS-16 and a paki viper)

I have managed to repair most of  my star wars kits but the jets were total write-offs.

Sorry to hear this terrible news. 😪 Lot's of hours of work destroyed.

Steve

On 5/21/2022 at 12:08 AM, Aigore said:

Noooooooo that’s too bad!!!

On 6/2/2022 at 5:48 PM, Spruemeister said:

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrg!!

Viking funeral?

Rick L. 

4 hours ago, BastianD said:

Noooooooo that’s too bad!!!

Thanks Rick And Bastian...

Hate burning plastic tho....smells so bad that neighbours might complain 😛