How to treat an unwanted salesman when you're old and broke.

:D, An elderly widow lived alone. Her family had all been killed in a plane crash. One day a vacuum cleaner salesman knocked on her door. She yelled "If your a door to door salesman you can go away. I have no money to buy anything."

Ten seconds later he knocks again, this time a bit louder. Again she calls out "Go away and leave me alone. I told you I have no money; go away." Ten seconds later he knocks again, this time even louder. In frustration she opens the door just a little and says "Go away, which part of the word NO do you not understand? Is it the N or the O? Now go away" and with that she begins to close the door. The salesman sticks his foot in the door and says "Before you close the door just let me explain what I have and demonstrate it for you. I have here the latest high tech you beaut all singing all dancing high speed supersuspidious vacuum cleaner. It will clean any kind of grunge from any kind of surface."

With that he pushes the old lady out of the way and empties and large hession bag of doggy doo on her front hallway carpet. He then says "This vacuum will get all of that up even down to the base of your carpet." The carpet was almost threadbare and he says "If it doesn't then I'll eat this mess I've made." Good," says the old lady, "I hope you're hungry and you have plenty of MSG. The electricity was cut off yesterday."

:cheers:,

Ross.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...