New tool Revell Jaguar Gr.1/Gr.3?

I just noticed over on Cyberhobby that Revell has a 1/48 Jaguar Gr.1/Gr.3 on their future release table. Is this going to be a new tool or is it the old Heller/Airfix kit? If it is a new tool I am curious if it will be as good as their new Tornado. I apologize if this is an old topic as I haven't the time to do much research. TIA

It will be the Heller/Airfix one. Other Heller kits that will be released in a Revell box are the 1/72 Concorde and CL-415, from the top of my head.

Edited by Pete

If it's anything like the new Tornado I will NOT be buying one!! I'm building the Tornado at present, and it has been fighting me all the way. It's got some really nice surface detail, but is vastly over-engineered, and the molding is just not anywhere near up to the what is required by the designs. There are just too many little blobs of excess plastic on every single part, and the fit is not precise enough. Tamiya it aint!!! If I was not building this on commission, it would have found itself a permanent place on the shelf of doom ages ago.....

Rant off.

M

If it's anything like the new Tornado I will NOT be buying one!! I'm building the Tornado at present, and it has been fighting me all the way. It's got some really nice surface detail, but is vastly over-engineered, and the molding is just not anywhere near up to the what is required by the designs. There are just too many little blobs of excess plastic on every single part, and the fit is not precise enough. Tamiya it aint!!! If I was not building this on commission, it would have found itself a permanent place on the shelf of doom ages ago.....

Rant off.

M

My first one went in the bin!..I agree it's over-engineered & some parts are a waste of time,for example I didn't paint the intake trunking,no point cuz you can see bugger all down them!