What are you drinking?

30 minutes ago, Collin said:

Jamison Caskmates. Super smooth whisky. Well worth a try and you won’t be disappointed. 

Cheers

Collin

I think you'll find that it's Jameson and it's Whiskey (being Irish an' all).

I've just about finished one - good stuff. I prefer Power's Gold Label but it isn't easy to get hold of where I live.

Regards,

John

2 minutes ago, John Tapsell said:

I think you'll find that it's Jameson and it's Whiskey (being Irish an' all).

I've just about finished one - good stuff. I prefer Power's Gold Label but it isn't easy to get hold of where I live.

Regards,

John

spelling mistakes after a few glasses of neat, I’m ahead of the power curve. 

I'm a whiskey drinker, and really like Irish Whiskey. Still a good Kentucky Bourbon with a splash of ice will suit me just fine. Setting on my dining room table are bottles of Killbeggan small batch single grain, Green Spot, Russles, Basil Hayden and lastly a bottle of 18 year old single malt from the Island of Spey. So it's simply a flip of the coin. The Killbeggan is to die for!

gary

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 5:12 PM, Collin said:

Jamison Caskmates. Super smooth whisky. Well worth a try and you won’t be disappointed. 

Cheers

Collin

A buddy and I have drank way too much of the stuff in the past. I still like Bushmiles Black alittle better. Yet a year ago I discovered Green Spot at a party. I liked it almost as well as Red Breast. Then about six weeks ago I went for a bottle Killbeggan to pass around at the cigar store. They had the one I usually get, and the small batch. I bought the small batch, and everyone that's tried it bought a bottle.

gary