F-16s IFRing Enroute to hit ISIS

Cool!! Never seen an F-16 with HARM on wing and GBU on the other. Got couple of Tamiya kits and weapons, will be doing something like in this weapon config :)/>

As you say it is interesting seeing the HARM. Hey, we can call it an F-16G? Probably not since it is a one seater.

By the way, I always find it interesting that on the TERs they do not load the inner mount. Seen that configuration many times and I am guessing it has to do with the way the munition detaches. If it was there, it may hit the load on the next pylon when released. I may be completely off base here though.

Supposedly the UAE Viper squadron was led by a female, kind of ironic.

Hope she had a burka or at least a head covering on.

Very ironic, not sure about the UAE but I know in Saudi, women can't even drive. I think the other gulf states are a bit more progressive though...

F-16's having been carrying HARM's since the 1980's. Nothing new there.

Yes, the but most of the times the HARMs were loaded in pairs. This loadout with AGM-88 on one wing and a pair of JDAMs on the other wing is what makes it interesting.

Those Rafales are a good looking aircraft loaded up. May have to buy a couple more Revell kits....

You know, I totally agree.

I'm not a fan of them although they're nice a/c. But to see them in a loadout; They are awesome looking.

And something about multiple drop tanks makes an a/c look more brutish.

I'm with you; I think a Revellogram Rafale is in my future.