CD72030 - KC-135R

Finished my NHANG KC-135R using this sheet. Literally the best decals on the market I might add.

BXwy5p.jpg

Qejcuu.jpg

jDnmDf.jpg

The decals went down smooth using future as a setting solution. I was worried about the nose decal wrapping around the radome and up under the sliding window because of all the angles but they were literally perfect!

I botched the decal above the wind screen but it was my fault. I had it basically perfect but tried to move it one last time,,,,,,, and promptly tore it and was never able to get it back to where it needed to be. 

Awesome job Kursad! Now we need the 1/72 KC-135 General markings sheet so I can build my ‘MAINEiacs’ jet on this sheet.

2 hours ago, Dutch said:

Woohoo! Way to go, Hooker! Way to motivate me. Ayuh! K/r, Dutch 

Thanks Dutch! It’s not perfect by any stretch but I’ve GOT to start building AND finishing these things or my stash will out live me!!

On 2/3/2020 at 10:26 PM, Trojan Thunder said:

Looks great! Nice work

1 hour ago, Drifterdon said:

Great job Hooker.   You really nailed it.  :thumbsup:

Thanks boys!!

Your turn, let’s see some AMT KC’s with Caracal decals!!

24 minutes ago, Hooker169 said:

Thanks boys!!

Finishing up the 1/144 Minicraft KC-135R using Kursads decals in this scale.   It's a tribute build of Shell 77 that was lost over Kyrgyzstan in 2013.   Details here:  https://www.baaa-acro.com/crash/crash-boeing-kc-135r-near-chorgolu-3-killed

46 minutes ago, Drifterdon said:

Finishing up the 1/144 Minicraft KC-135R using Kursads decals in this scale.   It's a tribute build of Shell 77 that was lost over Kyrgyzstan in 2013.   Details here:  https://www.baaa-acro.com/crash/crash-boeing-kc-135r-near-chorgolu-3-killed

An admirable tribute indeed.

Can’t wait to see it!

On 2/5/2020 at 5:08 PM, Hooker169 said:

Thanks boys!!

I built one prior to the Caracal sheet being released, but I have another in the stash with plans to do a Singapore Air Force version one day

36470214360_6b2cf0335a_b.jpg