Special Sale at Sprue Brothers - NASA T-38's and FREE decals

Gents, Sprue Bros. is having a special sale until Sunday, Oct. 5th. Buy a NASA boxing of the Wolfpack T-38A Talon, get a FREE! copy of the Vagabond T-birds with Talons sheet! No coupon code needed, no secret handshakes, just add the model to your cart, and the decals come along for the ride. That's a $20 value for free!

NASA T-38A

Edited by MHaz

I had myself down for 2, but the $38.50 for shipping killed the deal. thats usps airmail from the U.S. to Canada.

just for a laugh i checked what shipping would be from Lucky model in HONG KONG!!! $15 and because I live in Vancouver it takes about the same amount of time to get here.

USPS is killing your small businesses.

Edited by dylan

I had myself down for 2, but the $38.50 for shipping killed the deal. thats usps airmail from the U.S. to Canada.

just for a laugh i checked what shipping would be from Lucky model in HONG KONG!!! $15 and because I live in Vancouver it takes about the same amount of time to get here.

USPS is killing your small businesses.

That's from Sprue Bros, and is for the kit and decals. If you're just wanting the decal sheets, it's quite a bit cheaper, from both Sprue Bros. and from the Vagabond website.

I have been looking at getting a T-38 kit for a while. and the deal with sprue brothers is too good to pass up....but. the shipping is just too high. And I understand this is not Sprue bros. fault. but usps has their heads plugged firmly in their collective rectum if they think I am going to pay that for a really light box to come from Missouri to Canada.

I can get Fedex or UPS to overnight it to me for about the same.

so to be clear I do not fault SB for this in any way whatsoever, the USPS shipping is what made me rethink if I really needed a T-38 kit.

Oh man :doh:/>/>

I *just* bought a Wolfpack T-38 on Ebay and the decals direct from Vagabond. Squadron would have saved me about $12.

Squadron wouldn't have saved you anything, since they don't carry my decals... :)

Dylan,

try to have the thing shipped to a PO BOX or parcel holding place south of the border, and drive down to pick it up. Should be easy peasy, and the shipping will be ridiculously much lower which is quite annoying...

Cheers

H.