Kalamazoo Kontest 2014

Just to let everyone know,The Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids clubs will be holding our 2014 contest this Saturday September 27. The new location will be the Bernhard Center on the Western Michigan University campus. Details can be found on the club website; 2014 Contest

Click the "2014 Contest" tab for all details.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Clare

Had a great time today. As much as I loved the Airzoo, the lighting and space at Western was awesome. Great job by all the volunteers!

I managed to go home with only spending $10 at the vendors and somehow this plaque followed me home (my first time placing at a contest, sweet!)

IMG_0016_zpsf19439f1.jpg

Edited by mynameismatt

Man, that makes me want to go to blizzardcon up in Columbus again. I miss going there, it use to be an annual day trip for me and the misses, but I haven't been able to go in a few years because of my crazy work schedule.

Tim

Cincy Show is the 11th next month, :wasntme:

Way to go Matt. A big thanks to everyone who showed up. I don't have firm numbers but it seems like we had around 90 people entered and over 200 models. We had over 40 vendor tables. All in all, it was a great day.