First UAE female pilot leads bombing run on ISIS!

This is an awesome little news article and a welcome positive piece of news on moderate Islam. Well done, Maj. Mansouri! :salute:

Now how about some 1/72 and 1/48 decals of her jet?

Edited by Supertom

that news put a big large smile on my face!biggrin.gif* hope this pissed those ISIS thugs!*

It probably pissed off the Saudi's just as much since in that country, they forbid women from driving, let alone flying a tactical fighter.

Well done Major!!

If i am not mistaken it is regarded as dishonor to be killed by a woman in combat in Muslim countries. If that happens, the jihadist won't reach heaven and claim his 72 white raisins.

To that i say; Ha!

Out of idle curiosity (and certainly not wishing any harm upon her), if the good Major were to pay the ultimate price, would she arrive in paradise just to be surrounded by 72 unsullied females?

This is an awesome little news article and a welcome positive piece of news on moderate Islam. Well done, Maj. Mansouri! :salute:/>

MASSALLAH !!!!

Congratulations - and ASSALAM ALAIKUM Major Mansouri. :salute:

INSALLAH Nothing will happen to her she has GOD on her side..

And should anything bad happen to her, she will go straight to Heaven not surrounded by any Virgins but by her family that she may have lost during her lifetime..

PEACE BE UPON HER..... :salute:

This is an awesome little news article and a welcome positive piece of news on moderate Islam. Well done, Maj. Mansouri! :salute:/>

You are aware that there are approx. 16 Pakistani female fighter pilots in their Air Force and they have been accepted by their make colleagues ..they still cover their hair under scarf when wearing their helmets so yes there is a growing change.(reluctantly but it's happening ) But one doesn't hear of this news as much ...

And I hope MAJOR MANSOURI lives for a Long time..

Good luck..

YOU GO GIRL :yahoo:

But the other folks say the same thing.

How confusing......

Nothing new in life and history.

During WWII every German soldiers uniform had sewn on it "Gott mit uns" translation "God with us".

Interesting how humans choose to relate what they think and believe are God's wishes and desires.

Nothing new in life and history.

During WWII every German soldiers uniform had sewn on it "Gott mit uns" translation "God with us".

Interesting how humans choose to relate what they think and believe are God's wishes and desires.

They should all know god is busy helping me when a sporting event at the moment anyway.

And yet you know what?, we still say prayers for all of you regardless of your lack of faith. Have a great night and God bless.

Bill

It's not about a lack of faith Bill, but of respect to a God who IMO probably has no interest in picking and aiding winners from losers in sports, or in picking one nation state or peoples over another in terms of his blessings. Last I checked God looked at all of us as mankind not by our birth certificates (which none of us had any say in when being born) and our passports. Sorry, that's my beliefs and my faith. Peace out. B)

Back on topic... <_<...good on this pilot! Quite an accomplishment for her in that part of the World. Well done and stay safe.

Safe return to all those combating this evil!

:D, How do we know that the Saudis don't have female fighter pilots (or at least female in training fighter pilots). They do have at least one female airline pilot (and she holds captain rank, so heaven help any male first or second officer who doesn't do what she asks him to do in the cockpit) but she has to be driven to the airport by a man. For whatever cultural reason, in Saudi Arabia women aren't allowed to drive a car, but they can fly aeroplanes.They just have to get a man to drive them to where the aeroplanes are.

:cheers:,

Ross.

:D, BTW, congratulations Maj. Mansouri. You are doing young Malala Yousefsai proud and I'll bet she's proud of you. Why shouldn't women and young girls get an education and have equal status with us blokes?. They are at least 50% of the population and the better educated women are the better off society is. My own mother never got past year seven (grade seven) but she was an avid reader and educated herself in meany ways. She went to evening college to learn dressmaking and cake decorating (and I can say her dresses were famous in our neighbourhood, both for her and for other women and young girls as were her cakes and especially her wedding cakes. She later became a volunteer counseller with Lifeline. If it weren't for her being able to make up the education she missed when she was a girl (and that not for religious reasons) she would never have been able to achieve much of what she did achieve. One thing she did learn as a girl was to play the piano and I remember many enjoyable nights around the piano with friends and relatives when I was a kid.

:cheers:,

Ross.

This maybe a good way to combat ISIS or other Muslim extremist. Tell them we will send women pilots over to do combat against them if they don't stop.

I guess it gives new meaning to 'I'm telling my mommy on you'.

Cutting edge modern combat jet - check

Highly precise and very expensive guided munitions - check

Competent pilot of the female variety trained to the highest standard - check

THAT time of month - double check!

You are cleared for take off, good hunting!