Apples I phone fiasco

I've read and heard a lot about Apples Iphone fiasco. Well, I did an update on my Mini Ipad and it is now frozen up.Has anybody else had that problem and can someone give me some advice before I have to take it some where to get it to work?

I've read and heard a lot about Apples Iphone fiasco. Well, I did an update on my Mini Ipad and it is now frozen up. Has anybody else had that problem and can someone give me some advice before I have to take it some where to get it to work?

If a hard reset doesn't work call Apple Care. They usually are pretty good about helping in instances like this even if your product is out of warranty and if it was caused by an update issue. Additionally, there's probably some independent Apple resource websites you can get advice from but I would call Apple Care first.

I had a 1st gen iPhone a few years back. I bought it used for $300.00. It was a year after it had first been released. After several months of use the screen froze. It was bricked. Long story short, called Apple Care and told them so do I have a very expensive paper weight? I was polite about the whole thing and after some discussion they decided to replace the phone for free. The problem was a manufacturing defect that affected a block of phones. Even though I was not the original owner and it was out of warranty they replaced it. They even pre shipped the replacement via FedEx over night with return on their dime. Great customer service.

Edited by jpk

I've read and heard a lot about Apples Iphone fiasco. Well, I did an update on my Mini Ipad and it is now frozen up.Has anybody else had that problem and can someone give me some advice before I have to take it some where to get it to work?

iOs8.0.2 update available now.

Mines an iP5, so nothing bothers it.

G

I find this to be funny in that everytime someone posted a PC-related problem on this forum, some wise-a** would chime in that they should have gone w/ a Mac, 'cause Apple never screws things up.

That may have been the case a decade ago but these guys have been on the decline ever since. I know this is O/T, just a bit bitter. My company switched providers and I had to hand in my trusty Andriod phone for an Apple 5.

Not impressed, want my old phone back....

Edited by 11bee

I find this to be funny in that everytime someone posted a PC-related problem on this forum, some wise-a** would chime in that they should have gone w/ a Mac, 'cause Apple never screws things up.

That may have been the case a decade ago but these guys have been on the decline ever since. I know this is O/T, just a bit bitter. My company switched providers and I had to hand in my trusty Andriod phone for an Apple 5.

Not impressed, want my old phone back....

And for for the dubious honor of owning the latest shiny thing from Apple, you get to pay more.

But of course they are better. Apple (and all the media) tells us so. :sunrevolves:

Edited by dmk0210

Installed it on my iPad 4 and the only irritating thing is my Blue-tooth keyboard no longer has the ability to use the Shift key the way a PC does. I was able to place the cursor at a pont in text, press the shift key then arrow keys to high-light letters/words/sentences. Made editing easy. Now, not so much.

Otherwise, the same, ony different.

I didnt update my 4S so havent got a problem, not that it would matter though as I always used my other phone (got the iPhone from work and it only ever gets used for that)

Prada 3.0 is on Android, its over 2 years old and Ive never had a problem with Android at all.

They are worth a look richter111.

Not quite is good lookiing at the 5S, but there isnt much in looks now the 6 looks like any other smart phone.