Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

Verlinden makes a bunch of 1/32 USN Deck Tractors that could be used.

The most appropriate would be either the modern Fire Tractor or Tow Tractor for moving aircraft.

2714 Modern Fire Tractor

2714-2.jpg

2694 Modern Tow Tractor

2694.jpg

2709 Hot Air Tractor

VER2709-2.jpg?1398064905

2672 Old Style Fire Tractor

ver2672.jpg

2634 Old Style Tow Tractor

2634.jpg

2721 Electric Power Cart

Verlinden-Productions-1-32-US-Navy-Carrier-Electric-Power.jpg

2724 USN Utility Carts

Verlinden-Productions-1-32-US-Navy-Carrier-Utility-and.jpg

Edited by HeavyArty

I don't have one at home, but have use 1/32 civilian cars and helos with 1/35 armor and figures without problem.

Some examples:

A 1/32 scale crew cab pickup I converted with 1/35 gear. This was long before the Meng crew cab was available.

ToyotaHiluxcrewcab012.jpg

ToyotaHiluxcrewcab011.jpg

ToyotaHiluxcrewcab016.jpg

1/32 car model with 1/35 tank and figures.

TroubleintheGaza003.jpg

Also, not mine, but a 1/32 diecast car with a 1/35 figure for comparison.

100_2199.jpg

The scale difference to the eye is not really noticeable. This is especially true with an item such as a deck tractor which is small and most people don't have a reference to compare them too. I will most likely be using one with mine.

I don't have one at home, but have use 1/32 civilian cars and helos with 1/35 armor and figures without problem.

Some examples:

A 1/32 scale crew cab pickup I converted with 1/35 gear. This was long before the Meng crew cab was available.

ToyotaHiluxcrewcab012.jpg

ToyotaHiluxcrewcab011.jpg

ToyotaHiluxcrewcab016.jpg

1/32 car model with 1/35 tank and figures.

TroubleintheGaza003.jpg

Also, not mine, but a 1/32 diecast car with a 1/35 figure for comparison.

100_2199.jpg

The scale difference to the eye is not really noticeable. This is especially true with an item such as a deck tractor which is small and most people don't have a reference to compare them too. I will most likely be using one with mine.

Yeah i see its close. Thanks

Heres the difference between scale from

1/48 to 1/35 to 1/32.

Since the tractor will be by the tail i believe the difference is slightly noticeable...i will proceed anyway with both scale.

Heavyarty...im on the fence about this one..

20141026_141749_zps13baba57.jpg

Edited by Rotorman

I'm not following your comparison. What are the scales of the tugs and jeep in the pic?

Gino,

I believe it is 1/48 at the top, then 1/35 jeep and finally 1/32 tug. For what it's worth, Oliver, I agree with Gino. No very noticeable difference between the 1/32 and 1/35 stuff to me.

Ray

well I got my MH-60S in the mail today from Korea , the decals are excellent , you and make one of three different birds HCS-9, HCS-21, HCS-28. The kit itself is same ole' Academy H-60 with and extra tree. So the unused parts will come in handy on the other H-60 kits lacking enough chaff and flare buckets. overall I am very pleased , going to buy a second one