Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

I would like to show mine with the blades in "stowed" position. Does anyone know if there is going to be any AM items to do this?

Love the work you are doing on yours Rotoman.

Mike

I would like to show mine with the blades in "stowed" position. Does anyone know if there is going to be any AM items to do this?

Love the work you are doing on yours Rotoman.

Mike

Thanks mike.

Will fold mine too. havent heard of anything either but should not be to hard to do....we just need the right photos...anyone has any????

Oliver

Lucky you. Mine is still between here and Korea. A question for you. How do the new parts look? Specifically, are there any details on the insides of the new doors?

On the deck tractor, I'm not so sure it is too big. Are you using actual dimensions to convert the jeep? If not, the Verlinden one is probably closer since the actual deck tractor is not based on a jeep frame and is a lot wider than a jeep.

How long did u place ur order?

Mine shipped about 10 days ago, so it should be here any day now. I'm keeping an eye on the post box.

As to the deck tractor, I'm still not convinced it is too much out of scale to work. The actual vehicle is pretty big and very wide. It is as wide as a Huey. Also, that Academy Huey crew chief figure is undersized in my opinion.

US_Navy_051114-N-9866B-041_An_Aviation_Boatswain%5Ersquo,s_Mate_directs_the_driver_of_a_tow_tractor_as_he_backs_a_U.S._Marine_Corps_UH-1N_Huey_helicopter_to_its_parking_space.jpg

I found a document with measurements for the tractor you have, an A/S32A-31A Aircraft Tow Tractor: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&ved=0CE8QFjAK&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnavybmr.com%2Fstudy%2520material%2F14353a%2F14353A_ch2.pdf&ei=ABpoVJr_BtD9yQS2p4KoCQ&usg=AFQjCNHVENcR19pmHr3hEtObSNlTfL2Oaw&bvm=bv.79142246,d.aWw&cad=rja

Edited by HeavyArty