Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

These help Oliver, by the way incredible work ,cant wait to see the finished helo

Lindsay

107ed6a7558bcd683f3ec9749851728b_zpsj1zjv2hh.jpg

6854895834_0dd3f33c94_z_zpsl6w65v44.jpg

ae0e2d45fe3c0c5452b68959f76c1b8f_zpsybtofvrg.jpg

Oliver, don't use the 2nd pic for reference. Its backwards. The rescue hoist is located on the right of the A/C, not the left.

Therefore your backup hydraulic pump should be on the left in the pic, not the right and your manual hydraulic reservoir should be on your right instead of the left in the pic.

Hope your not confused! If so, we'll help you through it.

Tim

Edited by hawkwrench

Thanks Tim.

Did u ever get the package?

Oliver, yes I got the package the other day, but I haven't opened it. The bad storms the other day knocked down our back porch and blew over our gazebo. So I've been real busy the last few days. Just something else to keep me from modelling.

Thank you again for sending it to me. I appreciate it.

Imagine that!

Tim

Oliver, yes I got the package the other day, but I haven't opened it. The bad storms the other day knocked down our back porch and blew over our gazebo. So I've been real busy the last few days. Just something else to keep me from modelling.

Thank you again for sending it to me. I appreciate it.

Imagine that!

Tim

Glad you received it. Happy I could help.

Oliver

I've just caught up on your progress, Oliver. Your work on the interior and the tailfold is superb, kudos! It looks like your work on the roof is similarly well-executed.

You might like to re-title the thread, if you can - I was very confused to see new posts appearing when I thought all was over!