Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, AndrewPerren said:

Oliver I have to say that you have extraordinary  Eye - Brain - Hand coordination to create this from scratch.  Please tell us this is your ninth try or something to make us feel better. :crying:

Hi Andrew,

How are you? been a while.  i go with "measure twice cut once "  

Oliver, you are ugly, greedy and selfish dude. :) You did all those "scratches" just for your own needs. Why don't you think of those poor fellow modelers who drooling over your pics posted here. I think they are eager to have all you made with your golden hands so far. Why on Earth wouldn't you give all the scratchbuilds to some resin guy to replicate them and so to make happy other poor rotor heads?  :)

Seriously, I merely stunned. I always follow your threads holding my breathing. I seldom place my comments but always keep my keen eye on you. LOL

Cheers and keep it up!

Alexander

Edited by Eastern
3 hours ago, Eastern said:

Oliver, you are ugly, greedy and selfish dude. :) You did all those "scratches" just for your own needs. Why don't you think of those poor fellow modelers who drooling over your pics posted here. I think they are eager to have all you made with your golden hands so far. Why on Earth wouldn't you give all the scratchbuilds to some resin guy to replicate them and so to make happy other poor rotor heads?  :)

Seriously, I merely stunned. I always follow your threads holding my breathing. I seldom place my comments but always keep my keen eye on you. LOL

Cheers and keep it up!

Alexander

Hi Eastern.

Mine, Mine, Mine...lol. Resin, well Thats another story. I am not quite sure anyone is interested in duplicating my stuff in resin. in any case, I am happy to hear you follow the progress on the Seahawk.  Its always nice to hear from you.

Oliver