Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

Rotorman,

Your scratchbuilding skills are beyond belief!

Question...I thought the AN/AQS-235 AMNS was only carried on the port (left) side of the airframe as shown in the two pictures on the previous page?

C2j

Edited by Cubs2jets
23 hours ago, Cubs2jets said:

Question...I thought the AN/AQS-235 AMNS was only carried on the port (left) side of the airframe as shown in the two pictures on the previous page?

C2j

Hey-

It is only carried on the port side in real life.  Just because the winch sits that way in the cabin and can't be turned around to face the other way.

Phil

Brilliant work Oliver!

How come my styrene scratchbuilding looks like crap and yours always looks simply amazing?

It took me 4 1/2 hours and 3 tries to finally get my FOD/Fuel Station to look halfway decent. (See my thread to see the station built), and it looks kindergartenish compared to yours!!!

Tim

Copy that. I didn't think about pre-drilling the holes. I was so caught up in just wanting it to turn out good. I don't see how you turn out all your styrene projects and them looking so perfect!

How do you get your pieces so squared up and even?

Tim 

On 14.08.2017 at 5:02 AM, Rotorman said:

20170813_114109_zpswo6v6wgv.jpg

Hey Oliver, could you share your secret how to scale down real things that to fit them then to the plastic models? ;)

Great job,my friend! Absolutely amazing!

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander

• 4 weeks later...