Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

HELP.

Getting ready to paint interior cockpit but I realize i don't have the right grey. 

What color is the inside cabin and what color is the outside fuselage,  same color ? 

photos on the internet varies in color.

Oliver

1 hour ago, Rotorman said:

HELP.

Getting ready to paint interior cockpit but I realize i don't have the right grey. 

What color is the inside cabin and what color is the outside fuselage,  same color ? 

photos on the internet varies in color.

Oliver

The cabin should be FS36231 Dark Gull Gray. The outside colors should be FS36320 Dark Ghost Gray, FS36375 Light Ghost Gray and FS36495 Light Gray. Cockpit I think is black.

Hi Oliver,

Not sure how helpful this is, but the S92 (big sister of the MH60) is painted black in the cockpit. The blackhawks I've seen in the US during airshows and displays were also black inside (this is both black, grey, and green outside colours). Hope it helps, excited to see some paint!!!

Niek

Hi Oliver, 

Thanks for sharing your approach, very interested to find out how it'll look when done. 

On a side note, something you'd probably like and appreciate, I'm planning on scratchbuilding a 1/5 copy of the S92 UK SAR cockpit, all the bells and whistles including. Your build has taught me so much and been such a huge inspiration and motivation that I've decided to give it a try myself. :)

1 hour ago, SeakingPilot said:

Hi Oliver, 

Thanks for sharing your approach, very interested to find out how it'll look when done. 

On a side note, something you'd probably like and appreciate, I'm planning on scratchbuilding a 1/5 copy of the S92 UK SAR cockpit, all the bells and whistles including. Your build has taught me so much and been such a huge inspiration and motivation that I've decided to give it a try myself. Sounds like a great project. Will be following it for sure

Edited by Rotorman

Oliver, I know you said you had someone paint these for you, but man do they look good!  With your build and those figures, this dio is gonna be awesome!  I am looking forward to seeing the final result.