Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

2 hours ago, cag_200 said:

Is that the Verlinden stuff?  The USN crew?

I checked..Skunk works...nice touch those figurines!

Reedoak figures out of France.  tractors are Verlinden and PMWP out of Belgium.

7 hours ago, chukw said:

WOW! What a finish! I take the wheel hubs on the original beast were not masked when repainted?

I am waiting for wheels masks from the UK to finish the tractor.  Maketar has a set of various sizes for any wheels or rims.

15 hours ago, Rotorman said:

I am waiting for wheels masks from the UK to finish the tractor.  Maketar has a set of various sizes for any wheels or rims.

Thanks- I've seen various incidences where tires have simply been oversprayed when the hubs were repainted. I've picked up one of the excellent Shadow Hobby circle cutters- if your masks don't materialize I'll happily cut some for you. Cheers!

5 hours ago, chukw said:

Thanks- I've seen various incidences where tires have simply been oversprayed when the hubs were repainted. I've picked up one of the excellent Shadow Hobby circle cutters- if your masks don't materialize I'll happily cut some for you. Cheers!

U are correct about overstayed onto tires however in modeling contests it's seen as a huge flawy even if 100% correct...go figure.

Thanks for the offer on the masks, is  love to know about that circle cutter.  How small does it cut?

Working on fuel tanks today..pulling back from too much weathering.

20180517_111107_zps8zekxsrz.jpg

20180517_123957_zpsft3ba2wd.jpg

20180517_124000_zpskif2aire.jpg

20180517_145022_zpsexbqqzly.jpg

Edited by Rotorman

Stunning work on all aspects of the dio.

I use sticker dots for my wheel masks, used to get them from Staples, all different sizes available, although that cutter sounds ideal.