Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

Thanks Charlie.

I am repainting the floor and engine walls. The grey color came out too grainy and I wasn't getting a correct glossy finish in preparation of the silver work. Finished the tower today. will post later.

Oliver

Great work, I especially love the new engine bay tin wear, a little staining and it's perfect. Not sure about the silver and black 'pipes' going over the APU firewall though? The orange seal should come against the APU access door, if that is its the same as an S92? Lol.

Your attention to detail is second to none, even now with parts and figures placed on the diorama, you can feel the busy atmosphere of the flightdeck, away from the cat's. Very well done and I look forward to following this to the end.

Can I ask what colour you use for your AN pipe fittings and the orange flexi pipes, they look perfect.

Edited by Wafu
9 hours ago, Wafu said:

Great work, I especially love the new engine bay tin wear, a little staining and it's perfect. Not sure about the silver and black 'pipes' going over the APU firewall though? The orange seal should come against the APU access door, if that is its the same as an S92? Lol.

Your attention to detail is second to none, even now with parts and figures placed on the diorama, you can feel the busy atmosphere of the flightdeck, away from the cat's. Very well done and I look forward to following this to the end.

Can I ask what colour you use for your AN pipe fittings and the orange flexi pipes, they look perfect.

Thanks.

The engine bay will get a light brown wash.  I did use the S92 drawing and pictures for ref.(thanks Seaking).  I agree it will be a busy deck and I am still working out the placement on all the pieces.  I did not use orange wire , its yellow....SO little will be seen once the doors are installed and thats why I did use yellow to give it color. The wires on the APU exhaust might not be seen or just a fraction of it. Im glad you like the build.

Thanks for following.  

Oliver

You've put more skill and effort into this one model than I've expended in all of the poorly-built kits I've constructed since I was kid. I admire your discipline to stay committed to a single project of this scale.

LD. 

4 hours ago, Loach Driver said:

You've put more skill and effort into this one model than I've expended in all of the poorly-built kits I've constructed since I was kid. I admire your discipline to stay committed to a single project of this scale.

LD. 

It has been a long build so far, i have made many mistakes and learnt along the way and this is why I can only do one project at a time.  Thanks for your comments.  

Oliver