Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

Oliver, in the pictures you posted, I agree the yellow seems a little bright, even on the pictures where you have the fuselage surrounding it.  But what does it look like when those bright lights above it are not illuminating the brightness so much.  There is still a lot of light coming through the top of the fuselage since you don't have the engine compartment up there.  I think it may give it some pop in a darkened interior.  I would at least investigate that before changing it.

On 2/11/2019 at 2:15 AM, AndrewPerren said:

I agree, the yellow doesn't do it for me either.  Looks a little out of place.  Only one guys opinion.  Never the less the paintwork as always is excellent. 

thanks Andrew. Appreciate your input

16 minutes ago, hawkwrench said:

You talking about the hanging pockets?

Maybe a little more orange to them.

Tim

the resin piece from reedoak is beautiful but i am just not happy with the way it looks inside. yellow or orange. 

20190217_135256_zpsxxvervml.jpg

Edited by Rotorman

I'd go for a greener look, I agree that yellow or orange does something and it does not look coherent with the rest of the cabin. It is nicely painted but togheter with the rest it looks kinda awkward. Just my 0.02

18 hours ago, Rotorman said:

Hi.

Looking for tight shot of back wheel on MH 60 s. all i find is Army versions.  Thanks

Just go to:

https://www.navy.mil/search/photolist.asp

and search for MH-60S.  There's hundreds of high resolution photos.

You should be able to find any detail you're looking for.

Phil

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, hawkwrench said:

I just don't know what to say anymore.  You're painting skills are just mind blowing Oliver!

You gonna tackle the KH MH-60L when it comes out next month???

Tim

Hi Tim,

No won't be doing the L version...maybe the Navy version when it comes out. I just ordered the Academy Cobra Z.  Anyway I have been so busy at work lately that my helo is collecting dust LOL.  Hope all good with u. Will u be doing the l version when it comes out?  

Oliver