Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

Hi Oliver, 

Just tell me, how could we miss that topic? 

That's about your exhaust supports. There is nice pics with detailed mount scheme. Still hope you will remake it, if you find that your scheme is wrong of course. 

37 minutes ago, UH-1Mad said:

Image result for HSC-23 Wild Cards

Yeah i agree its cool looking but who makes the decals for it? I am also concerned that blue is too dark and create a dark spot when looking at the dio.

Edited by Rotorman
19 minutes ago, Rotorman said:

Yeah i agree its cool looking but who makes the decals for it? I am also concerned that blue is too dark and create a dark spot when looking at the dio.

HI Oliver, 

Why don't you made a decal yourself? If you need I can draw It in coreldraw for you. I'm sure, there is some guys California who can print it on decal paper with ALPS printer that can print white color. I've made all decals by myself for my uh-1. 

i am about to glue the clear parts and I see that the front windshield is not a super fit. I know some of you already have built  the Hawk with the same windshield so my question is" bottom side windows first or windshield first. ?  thanks

Oliver