Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

• 2 weeks later...

As you can see on the photo the back of the helo is darker with the wash than the front since many photos i am looking at have a darker tail due to the exhausts.  I will do some highlights once the wash is dry.

20191130_115742_zpsl0ze075t.jpg

20191130_105435_zpsyznrmzle.jpg

20191130_115609_zpspfufnpn9.jpg

20191130_115728_zpsrxdn8yfb.jpg

Edited by Rotorman

Oliver, seeing his almost finished diorama reminds him of his beginning and recognizes all the work applied to him. I can only say that it was great to follow your updates and see this helicopter come to life with this scenery and wonderful add-ons! You have my admiration and respect!

On 12/5/2019 at 9:14 AM, ALEXANDRE REZENDE said:

Oliver, seeing his almost finished diorama reminds him of his beginning and recognizes all the work applied to him. I can only say that it was great to follow your updates and see this helicopter come to life with this scenery and wonderful add-ons! You have my admiration and respect!

Thanks Alexandre.

Thanks so much for your help Charlie in posting those photos for me. 

Hi Everyone

Six years came to an end this afternoon . . . the Knighthawk is done!  It was a long and challenging build with many mistakes and redos on many parts. It was a huge build for me to complete, and it's fair to say that in the beginning it was too much for me to chew, but in the end it's been worth it.

I just wanted to thank everyone for following and commenting on this build. Some were really helpful.

I tried to put a price tag on the money I spent, but I thought it was best to skip that. 

So thanks again for following it all these years.  I'm planning on taking a short break until the Mirage 2000 N/D comes out . . . unless someone comes out with a H.34 or a Gazelle  in 1/35 or 32 scale.

Oliver

What to say?
Six years I followed this assembly ... I observed everything: hits, small mistakes, fights, finally, I say it was worth it, because already knowing other works of Oliver I "bet" on a final worthy of awards!
Supporters of this hobby are said to have white hair (yes, it is my case too), and I say that it is our duty to inspire those who are coming in now and taking a taste for the hobby (a hobby that is slowly waning because of the lack of interest from the rest new).
Jobs like this one are true sources of inspiration for novices and veterans alike and I'm glad to have followed it all and been inspired too!
Congratulations to Oliver and all the modelers who have commented here and on other topics in this forum. Know that ALL of you have value, knowledge and especially ability to do wonderful works like this one.

[]s :salute: