Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

heavy.

I took a look at the dimensions you sent. The length is pretty close to the real thing but I am a little short on the width....proceeding with the build of the tractor

I will not use the 1/32 scale f tractor from verlinden for my dio. Thanks again for the info.

Oliver

Looking for photos of behind pilot seats details and wide photo of cargo area without any seats...thanks.

Got a great photo from heavyarty before but need more ref on cockpit area

I will start my build around Thanksgiving.

Oliver

Are you going to super-detail this Hawk like you did your Huey?

I hope so! I for one would love to see a Hawk decked out!!!

Tim

yes Tim . its gonna be super detailed. worked on the back wall this morning and I am working on the cargo floor right now.

Oliver

Dont think i will use be using the fuel tank i will be adding seats instead

Hey-

Are you going to be using either of the .50Cals (GAU-21 in the Navy)? If so there are some restrictions on seat installations. You can't install the aft row outboard seat with a GAU-21 on the same side. Are you going to use the weapons pylons? While in the Armed Helo configuration, use of at least one internal aux tank is "recommended". So that's probably the most likely fleet configuration, but it's not required if you don't want to use it.

Looks great so far!

Regards,

Phil

Thanks for the info.

I was planning to put two seats forward and use live resin products for the guns.

Can u post photos of what ur talking about.

There are thousands of photos of exterior shots of the Navy Seahawks but only a handful of interior stuff....anybody has interior photos they can post???thanks

Oliver

Oliver:

Beautiful work so far, I have always admired how clean your builds are. Chris M put out a request for gun mount images and Norbert had some nice ones. Based on Chris's post sounds like he will be providing corrected Gau-21 mounts for the Sierra in the not too distant future

HTH

Marc

Oliver:

Beautiful work so far, I have always admired how clean your builds are. Chris M put out a request for gun mount images and Norbert had some nice ones. Based on Chris's post sounds like he will be providing corrected Gau-21 mounts for the Sierra in the not too distant future

HTH

Marc

Awesome. Chris doest great work.

I will be ordering the set...i think hes making seats too.

thanks for the info Mark

Thanks for the info.

I was planning to put two seats forward and use live resin products for the guns.

Can u post photos of what ur talking about.

There are thousands of photos of exterior shots of the Navy Seahawks but only a handful of interior stuff....anybody has interior photos they can post???thanks

Oliver

Hey-

I'll see if I can find a picture that shows what I mean. You mentioned that you were going to install seats in the cabin instead of using the aux tanks. I just wanted to note that if you mount either GAU-21 .50cal gun in the cabin doors, there are restrictions on where you can install seats. Such as you can't add a seat in the outboard spot up against the back wall on the same side of the helo as the gun. I hope this helps.

I agree there is a lack of good cabin photos. I'm not sure why that is.

Phil