Jump to content
ARC Discussion Forums
Rotorman

Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, cag_200 said:

Is that the Verlinden stuff?  The USN crew?

 

I checked..Skunk works...nice touch those figurines!

 

 

 

Reedoak figures out of France.  tractors are Verlinden and PMWP out of Belgium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW! What a finish! I take the wheel hubs on the original beast were not masked when repainted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, chukw said:

WOW! What a finish! I take the wheel hubs on the original beast were not masked when repainted?

I am waiting for wheels masks from the UK to finish the tractor.  Maketar has a set of various sizes for any wheels or rims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Rotorman said:

I am waiting for wheels masks from the UK to finish the tractor.  Maketar has a set of various sizes for any wheels or rims.

Thanks- I've seen various incidences where tires have simply been oversprayed when the hubs were repainted. I've picked up one of the excellent Shadow Hobby circle cutters- if your masks don't materialize I'll happily cut some for you. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chukw said:

Thanks- I've seen various incidences where tires have simply been oversprayed when the hubs were repainted. I've picked up one of the excellent Shadow Hobby circle cutters- if your masks don't materialize I'll happily cut some for you. Cheers!

U are correct about overstayed onto tires however in modeling contests it's seen as a huge flawy even if 100% correct...go figure.

Thanks for the offer on the masks, is  love to know about that circle cutter.  How small does it cut?

Working on fuel tanks today..pulling back from too much weathering.

20180517_111107_zps8zekxsrz.jpg

 

20180517_123957_zpsft3ba2wd.jpg

 

20180517_124000_zpskif2aire.jpg

 

20180517_145022_zpsexbqqzly.jpg

 

Edited by Rotorman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×