Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

Oliver, my friend, congratulations! 

You finally finished this project.

To be honest, it became a little sad from the fact that this global building is over.

I hope you will soon return to us with a new, no less ambitious, and even more perfect project!

Thank you for the inspiration you give us all.

What I like most about your builds is the whole load of stuff one can learn from them, no matter what you're building and no matter how long it takes, is just one wild ride! the way you solve the problems, how you come up with those awesome scratch built details, etc, is what make your threads a real pleasure to follow!! I have to thank you cause following you has changed my way of painting models, not as good as yours but improved for sure! this helo hsn't been the exception gorgeous job all around!! one thing I still have to learn from you is persistance!! and that will to do and redo things as much as needed! so I don't really care what comes next I'm pretty sure is gonna be another nice learning experience and inspiration for beginners like me!!

BRAVO!

On 1/8/2020 at 4:36 PM, kike said:

What I like most about your builds is the whole load of stuff one can learn from them, no matter what you're building and no matter how long it takes, is just one wild ride! the way you solve the problems, how you come up with those awesome scratch built details, etc, is what make your threads a real pleasure to follow!! I have to thank you cause following you has changed my way of painting models, not as good as yours but improved for sure! this helo hsn't been the exception gorgeous job all around!! one thing I still have to learn from you is persistance!! and that will to do and redo things as much as needed! so I don't really care what comes next I'm pretty sure is gonna be another nice learning experience and inspiration for beginners like me!!

BRAVO!

Thanks for the kind words.

Edited by Rotorman

Last photos of the build before i clean the modeling table of the remaining items.

I hired a professional photographer since i need photos for magazines articles.

20200111_161252_zpsrqjqcfba.jpg

20200111_150405_zps4ekrbpdj.jpg

20200111_144933_zpsk47nibfy.jpg

20200111_172139_zpshnsvqepw.jpg

20200111_172415_zps87pqjkxv.jpg

20200111_153258_zpsmgbm0p1v.jpg

Edited by Rotorman
On 1/13/2020 at 9:10 AM, Sebas said:

Outstanding work Oliver. Chapeau!!! I hope you will resume work on your Revell Sea Lynx. Cheers.

i was thinking about the Lynx. Need a break from building. will enter the Seahawk in contest here in Los Angeles to see how it does.

Incredible work! I am in serious awe of the realism. And if I may be so bold, I suggest that if the pics you last posted were those from the professional photographer, then I think other than some of the backdrops, your photos might actually be better. I'm sure he's taken much more than you posted here, but your build shot and final reveal are some very convincing images. Just my opinion.

Bill

Edited by niart17
1 hour ago, niart17 said:

Incredible work! I am in serious awe of the realism. And if I may be so bold, I suggest that if the pics you last posted were those from the professional photographer, then I think other than some of the backdrops, your photos might actually be better. I'm sure he's taken much more than you posted here, but your build shot and final reveal are some very convincing images. Just my opinion.

Bill

Thanks Bill.

He took 400 hundred photos.

I havent seen them yet.

Glad to hear u like the build. 

• 7 months later...

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on this site for a while.  I know we are all dealing with the impact of the virus at many levels and staying home would give us more time to do what we love and build models and possibly escape for a few hours the reality of this pandemic.  All I want to say is please find time to escape in whatever project you are doing or planning to start. Gluing plastic or holding an airbrush might be the best therapy we need to realize that sometimes what others might think are meaningless tasks, are the key to a clear head.

Oliver

Edited by Rotorman