Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

Try this pic again:

S76-12_zpslfhbfnac.jpg

You need to look at the links marked forward servo, aft servo and lateral servo. It shows you how they are connected.

Hope this helps!

Above photo from Sikorsky archives.

Tim

Ok now I see it..I need to make the servos.

This helps a lot. I will use Seaking's photos that I have on the servos..thank you both for your help.

Oliver

Dude, I have big-time respect for your skills and craftsmanship - all my efforts with stock plastic and scratch building look to me like they were done by a kindergartner on cough syrup compared to yours! Your build is fascinating and I can't wait to see it finished :)

-Ramon

Just blown away...

But Oliver, may I ask. No offering for resin cast? I think the aftemarket cryes out for those beautiful and unique parts for being resin cast. :crying2:/>

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander

Hi Alex,

There are far better modelers out there building accurate parts being duplicated in resin, you are of one of them.

oliver

Hi Alex,

There are far better modelers out there building accurate parts being duplicated in resin, you are of one of them.

oliver

Hey man, are you kidding me?

Are you really about to insist your skills are far below that of mine??

Oh, come on! Your craftsmanship and skills are top notch!

I'm sure there are lots of guys here who would be happy to put their hands on the stuff you mastered so far in case it was resin cast. Just a thought. :rolleyes:/>

Cheers!

Alexander

Edited by Eastern

Oliver,

Let me know if you need any details of the engines, although I'm not sure they are the same (very similar probably at least).

Absolutely amazing work, I agree with the resin cast, your work is amongst the best I've ever seen! Keep amazing us with your work, can't wait for the next update.

Niek