Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

lol - i just noticed the HIRSS is drawn incorrectly on that cover. No wonder none of the kit makers get it right!

:bandhead2:/>/>/>

-Ramon

Whats wrong with it?

Edited by Rotorman

Oliver,

Firstly, great work thus far.

Secondly, are you intending on correcting the HIRSS?

Greg

Thanks,

I do not know whats wrong with them? Correcting what? please explain it to me cause I just don't know what I am looking at. I wish i knew more about the BlackHawk.

Oliver

Edited by Rotorman

Whats wrong with it?

Sorry dude, i just noticed your question. In summary, the angles are off. when viewed from above, they should point straight back but instead they point slightly out. from the side they should angle down a bit but instead they kind of stick up. Norbert addressed this and showed how he fixed it (he nailed it!) here:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=117822&hl=black%20hawk&st=100

he starts about half ways down page six. His build has been a HUGE inspiration and reference for me!

-Ramon

• 2 weeks later...

Small update.. I had to shave the exhausts a bit in order to make them fit. I wanted to add a touch of color in an all grey helicopter so the covers will add a bit of red.

20160410_191812_zps7cu1hndx.jpg

Edited by Rotorman