• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Rotorman

Academy MH 60 S Helicopter 1/35 scale/

I love it, top notch modelling.

Congrats.

Rod.

Thanks Rod.

Working on the cargo floor today. the four seats in the back barely fit. will post photos in a few days.

Oliver

Floor work.

Working from a small photo i found on the internet

20141127_115915_zps00082a94.jpg

Edited by Rotorman

Working on the roof and remaking the tractor a little wider..need to shave the top frame a bit...too high.

20141128_164511_zpsf72a2c47.jpg

Hey-

Very cool, nicely done!

Just curious, does the kit come with the cargo hook or do you have to make that yourselF?

Keep up the great work!

Phil

Just curious, does the kit come with the cargo hook or do you have to make that yourselF?

All their earlier H-60 kits came with the cargo hook. I assume this one does too.

Hey-

Very cool, nicely done!

Keep up the great work!

Phil

Yep it has a nice cargo hook.

Oliver

All their earlier H-60 kits came with the cargo hook. I assume this one does too.

Did u get ur kit yet?

Bloody hell. You put more scratch-building work into the ceiling detail than most of us put into entire models. Brilliant.

LD.

Oliver:

Continuing to watch with interest and admiration. Lovely work on the interior. Kudos on your attention to detail and your ability to execute it!

Marc

Thanks Marc and LD.

Trying to push myself further. I just bought a book on scratchbuilding...oh boy i have a long road ahead of me to get to the level of the guys in that book.

You bought a scratchbuilding book? Yeah right. By the look of your Huey, I think you don't need it!

How about telling us the name of the book and the author so us ordinary plastic hacks can learn from it.

You obviously, don't need it!!!

Tim

Thanks Tim.

I bought the book"Master scratchbuilders" from John Alcorn . Its a book only on scratchbuilding planes.

Oliver

Edited by Rotorman

Not yet, apparently it is on a really, really slow boat from Korea.

Just found a large box from Korea on my doorstep. Mine has finally arrived. It took almost a month: shipped 5 Nov, arrived 1 Dec.

Thanks Ray.

yep, it looks busy but its close to what I started. once again I rely on you for photo posting.

Oliver

Those boxes on the ceiling are interesting. At first glance, I thought they might have been crew ICS boxes, but in comparison to the ICS boxes on standard Hawks, there's more knobs and switches, so now I am curious as to what they are.

I saw them on the ceiling of the new Mike models and thought maybe it was M model related, but it's a 160th mod.

Imagine that huh?

Tim