Tamiya 1/48 F-16C alaska agressor

Jorge,

Simply an outstanding build and presentation. Perfect paint, decaling, and weathering, that come together for a Rock Solid build.

Just one question, I did notice that your pin wash for the panel line seams, you used the traditional dark gray/black, but when it transcends to a very dark panel, those panel lines become light gray. Is that something you did, or is it just a photographic effect? Either way, it really adds that little something extra.

Joel

thank you all for the kind words, Joel, i used two colors for the paneling, dark dirt color for the white and the gray and white for the black, paneling each color of the camouflage one at a time till i get this result you see in the pictures

thank you all for the kind words, Joel, i used two colors for the paneling, dark dirt color for the white and the gray and white for the black, paneling each color of the camouflage one at a time till i get this result you see in the pictures

Jorge,

The results speak for themselves. It was time very well spent.

Joel