CD48055 - Florida 482FW "Makos" F-16C

• 2 weeks later...

Mask templates and other reference material will be posted tonight - test cuts on my Silhouette turned out well. I still recommend using the decals - they work very well and you should be able to pull off this scheme with just some paint mixing/matching skills.

If you cut your own masks and use them, please post a photo or some comments here on how they worked. Unlike decal sheets, I can tweak and modify mask templates; so we can improve them as I get more feedback.

Saw the DXF go up, I will try to cut and paint tonight.

I will take some pics of the process and the result.

I am using the Hasegawa kit, but i don't foresee any problems.

thanks again!

Looks pretty good - I can't wait to see how it will look after the decals are applied. I have already heard from several folks who have cut their own labels; and I like the way providing downloadable mask templates are enabling more of you to use these decals more effectively.

I will continue providing downloadable mask templates to supplement decal sheets; and perhaps even provide more options & modifications for existing decal sheets in the future.