GB Proposal: Shelf Queens!

How about it?   

55 members have voted

1. 1. Want to finish the kits you once loved?

Well, I'm starting finishing my unfinished started models NOW!

First cab off the rank, '57 Chevrolet 150 Utility Sedan. Nice kit, started this year for a display, but incomplete on the day, 85%.

I'll do pics at the weekend and put them in the Auto forum under a Shelf Queen heading.

G

• 2 weeks later...

I might be into this as long as it starts in the death throws of winter. The kit is such a piece of junk that it may depress me more than January in Minnesota! :bandhead2: Do I have to say which kit it is now? I'm having nervous ticks just thinking about building it.

I am in. I have 5 sitting on the shelf my better half is complaining about. I have been in a battle for time to spare but This I can make time for. I hate having them sitting around with nothing being done to them but collect dust and not being worthy of being looked at. Dates and amount of time need to be hammered out but I am definitely in.

I might be into this as long as it starts in the death throws of winter. The kit is such a piece of junk that it may depress me more than January in Minnesota! :bandhead2:/> Do I have to say which kit it is now? I'm having nervous ticks just thinking about building it.

I think you should let us know since you have a bit of snow on its way soon.