Todays Top Dogfighter

In today's modern world of shoot a missle BVR, and never really engaging a target within 500 yards. I truly wonder who would be the victor in the F-22 vs SU-37 dogfight.

First off remove all BVR radar attributes, make the arena within 1 mile. It is already a fact that the SU-37 has the F-22 outlouded in number of missles carried. The ranges are

equal as far as capabilities with each having short,med,long range types. So load each aircraft with equally experienced pilot, and Drop the Guantlet.........Im sorry to say I think

the SU-37 will stomp the F-22, because the flight capabilities of the 37 is so much farther ahead of the 22.

Hmmm.......just contemplating,wondering

If the Archers can gain a lock it seems probable the Su-37 would win. But if the F-22's skin and paint are as effective against IR seekers as the Air Force as alluded to, it's quite likely the Su-37 pilots would have to resort to guns while the Raptor pilots would use their AIM-9X to good effect.

Speed is life is WRONG!!! You gotta get down low, and slow, so you can use your eyeballzzzz, not those expensive whiz bang sensorz. You gotta get down low and slow where your airframe can take a pounding from every peasant with a slingshot, or else you don't care about THA TROOOOPZZZZ!!!

so i talked to her this mornin at teh coffey maker an i desided to azk her out

so i sayz "frum 1 to America, how free r u this week end?"

an then she says "gwantonimo"

tat made no cents. WAHT DOZ SHE MEEN?

Edited by Trigger
  • 3 weeks later...