11 hours ago, habu2 said:

Not sure I understand, all B & D models have side stick controllers in the aft cockpit.

If you meant the center stick, that was only added to the front cockpit.  Note the right MFD was removed to accommodate the ADI & VVI displaced from the center stack by the center stick installation.

This is the only pic I have of the rear pit, and I believe this is the VISTA simulator, not the actual VISTA aircraft.

@habu2  I thought I read somewhere that it was only F-16 with a rear stick, but I guess that was wrong. It didn't seem right to me but then again, I am no F-16 expert.   Thank you for the pictures.  I will assume that the simulator is the same as the real aircraft.  If I'm not mistaken I will need to source the correct rear instrument panel. 

56 minutes ago, eraucubsfan said:

This is the rear cockpit included in the kit. It doesn’t look like the one in the picture

That’s because all Hasegawa kits only depict a pre-blk 15 rear panel. VISTA is a D model airframe. 

VISTA just recently went through depot maintenance from 2018-2019, and came out with a new paint job. I've had two friends get to fly it, and was up close with it in May 2019, but completely forgot to get any cockpit pictures. I can tell you that the strengthening plates and the mounts for the spin chute are still on the airplane. 

I have the TwoBobs decals for the original paint scheme. It had some minor differences by 2017 when the first friend flew it, but the TwoBobs decals will still work. I'd like someone to put out a set for the new scheme. She looks pretty sharp.

Prior to depot

:nf-16d-vista-calspan-2014-860048.jpg

Current:

nf-16d-vista-calspan-2019-860048.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 4/3/2020 at 11:59 PM, skyhawk524 said:

I'd like someone to put out a set for the new scheme. She looks pretty sharp.

I am glad to see that my artworks from my demo web page have been used here as reference. Very soon I will start to build the current VISTA version. Normally I post my WIP in Britmodeller but if allowed I can make a copy here too. :-)

Serkan