Anyone done business from scale hobbyist?

I don't understand why folks would go anywhere else for kits. Shipping can take a few days at times, but if it's something that you're not in a dire need for right now, then that's irreleveant. What I love the most is that their shipping tops out at ten bucks, whether you order one kit, or 40. That in itself in untouchable. Compare their rates with other popular online stores, and you'll wonder how the other guys haven't gone out of business yet. The downside is that they don't carry a lot of aftermarket stuff from the smaller vendors, but they have recently started opening up to some new stuff, and they seem to be capitilizing well on it. As was stated before, it's the only place I go to shop for kits, and supplies. Hands down the best.

First option Sprue Bros, second option Scale Hobbyist, sometimes first option..mostly when Sprue Bros doesn't have it, or is out of it; if I lived on the other coast or closer to it, SH would be my first option. However; Gordon and the kids have such great service it's hard too not go there, not to mention their inventory...WOW!!!. I have never been disappointed with Scale Hobbyist ;) .

Edited by #1 Greywolf

I don't understand why folks would go anywhere else for kits. Shipping can take a few days at times, but if it's something that you're not in a dire need for right now, then that's irreleveant. What I love the most is that their shipping tops out at ten bucks, whether you order one kit, or 40. That in itself in untouchable. Compare their rates with other popular online stores, and you'll wonder how the other guys haven't gone out of business yet. The downside is that they don't carry a lot of aftermarket stuff from the smaller vendors, but they have recently started opening up to some new stuff, and they seem to be capitilizing well on it. As was stated before, it's the only place I go to shop for kits, and supplies. Hands down the best.

Sometimes I've found Amazon has better prices with my prime shipping. Not always but every once in awhile.

Yup. Scale Hobbyist is great. Their prices usually can't be beat on kits or paint. If they stocked Gunze and the same array of aftermarket as Sprue Brothers I'd never use anyone else.

Agreed. I can't fathom how it is that squadron, and a few others manage to keep selling kits with the differences in the prices that they're asking. Squadron really kind of being the worst. The only good thing I had left going for them was their huge Christmas discounts, but this past year, they failed miserably to have anything in stock, so yeah, you could save a ton of money....if you were willing to pick through the leftovers they had left to shop with. So that pretty much sealed my fate with Squadron. I do go through Spruebrothers simply because they're the main source of aftermarket, but their prices on kits aren't any better than squadron's. While I do appreciate expediate service, I can wait a day or so longer if it means I'm paying much less for a product.