CD48075 - Mirage III/V Part 1

• 10 months later...
18 hours ago, schottenbazi said:

Any new information on this sheet? Haven't heard anything for a very long time and my Mirage's are still waiting for different schemes than the mainstream has provided yet. Please give us your outstanding decals on this sexy aircraft!!!

We're getting really close - I had to prioritize other subjects in the last few months but I expect to release the Mirage III/V sheet very soon; perhaps as early as the March 2017 batch.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There is decal sheet from another company on the market available only for retirement schemes of the Argentine Airforce. Does it make sense to put this version on your sheet which is also on the mentioned sheet for single and double seater insteed of taking a version of an Airforce currently not available? Just a thought. Looking Forward to the release. Any dates yet?

I am redesigning this sheet and indeed removed one of the retirement schemes - not because it has been done by someone else, but because it would have added three completely new colors to the sheet and exceed my target cost figure. This means that it will not be available until May-June though. I will post more info as soon as I am done with the latest batch I am working on.

On 1/17/2017 at 3:33 PM, KursadA said:

Now that I canceled the Ramex Delta sheet, you may see this sheet in the market very soon - I will see if I can wrap up the remaining work in a couple of days.

Ah poop was not aware that the Ramex sheet is gone from the to do list. Where have I been hiding? Anyway Mirage markings still to be done so I am happy.

3 hours ago, skyhawk174 said:

Ah poop was not aware that the Ramex sheet is gone from the to do list. Where have I been hiding? Anyway Mirage markings still to be done so I am happy.

I will be doing some Mirage 2000 markings at some point - still lots of possibilities there.

• 2 months later...