I hope that someone can help me. I have several 1/32 and 1/48 MBB BO-105s. I would like to build them with the tall landing skids. I have searched the internet and found nothing about the skids. What I need to know is the vertical tube length from the top of the bottom skid to the point where it connects to the curved portion of the upper skids. Or if possible the measurements of the entire tall skids. I have never had any luck contacting Euro copter, maybe I'm not getting the correct person. All help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

You should start by sending a PM to Steve; his username is ...BO105flyer!

Also see the following thread:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=267957

Quote from RotorheadTX:

.. I was passing through Lafayette, returning from a work assignment in Baton Rouge, and stopped by the airport to have a peek at the local machinery.

LA hospitality is NOT to be questioned, I was allowed out on the apron to take photos, and measure the hi skids on a Bo-105 for a model that I still haven't built.

Chances are he has the measurements you need. Good luck.

Edited by KursadA

I hope that someone can help me. I have several 1/32 and 1/48 MBB BO-105s. I would like to build them with the tall landing skids. I have searched the internet and found nothing about the skids. What I need to know is the vertical tube length from the top of the bottom skid to the point where it connects to the curved portion of the upper skids. Or if possible the measurements of the entire tall skids. I have never had any luck contacting Euro copter, maybe I'm not getting the correct person. All help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Steve,

I sent you an e-mail from my company e-mail.

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA