Citation triple threat!

If you guys have followed my builds, you know that my tastes run to the unusual. I love loser cars; they’re what I grew up with and I can remember them sucking even when new. I have found myself to be quite blessed when it comes to finding kits of these things, too!

For example, I don’t think there’s much more of an automotive failure than the Chevy Citation. Well, okay, maybe Ladas and Yugos, but for American cars, the Citation is about as bad as it can get. Heck, even exploding Pintos don’t seem to suck as badly! (Or do they?) Regardless, I have been lucky enough to get a Cavalier and a Chevette, but I was missing something from the GM Trinity of Failure: A Citation!

That has now been corrected, and I’ve got an Out of the Box review for you of the Revell 1/24 Citation kit. It’s not a bad kit, but for some reason they did it as a lowrider! What the… “Thankfully”, it can also be build stock!

Check out the awesomeness here!

http://adamrehorn.wordpress.com/model-kits/out-of-box-reviews/revel-124-chevy-citation-xlowrider-oob/

citation-oob-001.jpg?w=640