My wife has cancer

Sorry to hear about it. The numbers are in your favour however. This month I celebrated my tenth anniversary since I was diagnosed - a date that I had a 50% chance of reaching.

Also bear in mind that the 5-year survival statistics are always relative to the treatment available 5 years ago... So don't be afraid, not by default at least.

Steve,

My sincerest thoughts are prayers are with you and your wife during her battle with Breast cancer. Today the odds are greatly in her favor beat it, and then the both of you can return to your normal life.

Joel

I went through all of this with my mother from Sept 2008: it has been a long battle, quite five years, two surgeries and tons of chemo and radiation but nowdays she is cool and always busy with grandchildren, my father and her friends.

Prayers and thoughts for yor wife, your family and you.

Ciao from Rome - Italy

I know what you are going through, been there got the t-shirt. My wife had it 8 years ago, still kicking. Two of our friends are going through treatment now. All those pink events are paying off and the success rate is good. The hardest part is watching someone you love going through this and you can't do anything to take away their pain and discomfort. Hang in there, I know it's hard but every cloud has a silver lining, this too will pass. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and you're family.

Steve:

Prayers to you, your Wife, and your family. My Mother in Law had the same diagnosis, and a similar treatment regime 15 years ago-She is presently enjoying retirement, her gardens, and spoiling her grandkids rotten with ZERO recurrences. Keep strong-the light at the end of the tunnel is NOT a train 😁