I'm out of town now, but when I get home I'll make an update. The big news is Pig's Hornet book is at the printers and will be ready by December or January. I haven't definitively decided which decal sheets to release next. It may be two 1/48 sheets. I'm not sure.

Jake

• 3 months later...

Well, I am late to the "game" and there has most definitely been discussion of this already but, are there any plans to re-print the F-4 Phantom Exposed as well as the A-10 Exposed? The scalpers are having their "way" with prices on these out of print books. I apologize for missing the information before. Better yet, if you all have a link to those discussions?

Obviously the release date remains in flux, but here is the link to the A-10 2nd Edition. the Phantom Guide only recently sold out, so it will definitely not make a reappearance anytime soon.

Jake

Thanks for the update on the books Jake. When it comes to your books I have the worst luck. I did land your first A-10 book (that was pure luck and very much needed!) but, as I have wanted a copy of the Phantom Exposed... it goes out of print! Haha. Oh well, I am sure I can land a copy at some point. I am hoping that you got some good news from Cartograph.

Update: I got F-4 Phantom Exposed today 2/13/15! Yay!

Edited by taggor