ARC T-shirt to support Steve

I too like the design, but let's give others a chance before we bang the hammer and exclaim sold!!!.....see what others comes out. Also as it was mentioned we'll need Steve's approval for use of the logo. Lets walk before we do a 100 meter dash.

Sluggo2U..that says quite a bit; it's simple, yet very much affective ;) :thumbsup::clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Design is great. People waiting to order. Awaiting Steve's OK.

Let's get this worthy cause done!

One suggestion: if someone wants to donate money and not get a shirt, need to place to do that. A special account at Steve's bank?

Rick in Maine

Edited by Rick in Maine

Sluggo2U, Outstanding design. Just not sure if the large logo on the back of the shirt is necessary, as there are already a breast and shoulder decal. Have we ruled out the golf shirt option at this point?

Joel

Sluggo2U, Outstanding design. Just not sure if the large logo on the back of the shirt is necessary, as there are already a breast and shoulder decal. Have we ruled out the golf shirt option at this point?

Joel

Golf (polo) shirts are an option. They can get pretty pricey for the nice ones.

As far as the placement, that's one of the things that needs to be decided. Leaving it off the back would drive the raw cost down considerably.

I tinkered with a couple alternative designs but did not feel like they had the same impact. Will post a couple alternatives after I get home from the grind.

This is such a worthy cause and project I'd hate to see it fizzle, by that I mean we need to have someone volunteer, or we need elect democratically (of course) a leader or core group to take the bull by the horns so to speak, I'm just sayin', just we need a co-ordinator(s). Someone who ever is doing the shirts, cups, caps, etc , can contact when they need info, and who will be saying where to send the cash and stuff like that there ;) :) (I'm not volunteering...just a little back seat driving).

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Even if I don't produce the shirts, I'll help Falcon any way I can. I can certainly keep an eye on the designs and whoever winds up producing them. I can also gauge whether or not the price per unit is appropriate.

Falcon is not too far from me either.

Here are the alternatives of which I spoke.

It was suggested to me that I try to incorporate the color and shape of the logo more into the design. Personally, I think the single color original still has a better impact.

I do like the one on the right below also. The text on the bottom is chopped off a bit in this file but the originals are fine. I just forgot to resize the artboard.

arc4.png

Edited by sluggo2u

Stupid question, has anyone confirmed with Steve he is ok with his logo being used?

I also had an additional idea, with sluggo2u's permission let's add one of his logos or make one of your and add it to you signature.

Edited by Matt Shropshire

The black shirt with pink logos is fantastic!!! I'm in for an XL!

We used to have a Ford dealer in our area who organized a Mustang (only) Poker Run with all proceeds going to breast cancer research, the Tees one year were black with a pink logo on one sleeve!

This shirt would be perfect for attending the various cancer events that many of us do attend. I am VERY impressed with the design.

Have you guys also considered doing ARC shirts with a more general purpose theme.....maybe for going to Nationals and other scale modeling events?

I busted out a prototype. (cause I have a touch of OCD)

Here's some of my thoughts.

Shirts 1 and 2 will be serialized for the Bamfords only.

Shirt choices black 100% cotton T or black 100% cotton polo.

The Bamfords' shirts are on me.

I redesigned it a bit to make it more production friendly. I was on the fence for a bit but I like the new design better.

arcshirt00001.jpg

arcshirt00002.jpg

I busted out a prototype. (cause I have a touch of OCD)

Here's some of my thoughts.

Shirts 1 and 2 will be serialized for the Bamfords only.

Shirt choices black 100% cotton T or black 100% cotton polo.

The Bamfords' shirts are on me.

I redesigned it a bit to make it more production friendly. I was on the fence for a bit but I like the new design better.

arcshirt00001.jpg

arcshirt00002.jpg

Wow...that looks very sharp.

I really like the design. I'm assuming that the large logo on the back has been dropped. It may work for the T shirt, but it doesn't work for the Polo shirt. Any rough idea as to how much each type of shirt will cost?

Joel

Joel, we are looking into the production side of this at this time. There may not be a polo option at first depending on who we go with. Sluggo2u, Greywolf, and myself are bouncing ideas back and forth anc we'll continue to provide updates as they come through. I hope to have a few companies for possible production in the next few days. We'll keep everyone updated and we certainly appreciate the support and excitement!

• SBARC unpinned this topic