ARC T-shirt to support Steve

Joel, we are looking into the production side of this at this time. There may not be a polo option at first depending on who we go with. Sluggo2u, Greywolf, and myself are bouncing ideas back and forth anc we'll continue to provide updates as they come through. I hope to have a few companies for possible production in the next few days. We'll keep everyone updated and we certainly appreciate the support and excitement!

Falcon20driver,

The T shirt is fine with me. The important thing is that ARC gets behind this. Maybe Steve can put out some info in his magazine section. I'm sure that a large percentage of members have no idea of our efforts.

Joel

Falcon20driver,

The T shirt is fine with me. The important thing is that ARC gets behind this. Maybe Steve can put out some info in his magazine section. I'm sure that a large percentage of members have no idea of our efforts.

Joel

I agree....I'll do this when the time arrived.

I talked to my older daughter today when I went out of town to spend the day with her (she is in 1st year university). she was very excited about the shirt idea. She explained an excellent way to get the correct size when ordering a shirt.

1) Find a shirt in your house that fits you.

2) lay that shirt flat on the bed.

3) measure the shirt across the chest just below the armpits.

4) buy a new shirt that matches that measurement.

Smart kid....I guess that explains why she is going to university.

We're nearing the point where these shirts can start being purchased.

It's been difficult finding whether or not the companies that print them on a campaign basis will print on the sleeve. At this point I have not found anyone that will.

I'm going to suggest that we do the Cancer logo on the left chest only on this project and I will work out a Generic ARC logo to submit to Steve for approval to use on shirts for modeling type events in the future. We could add a logo on the back but it will only add to the expense and therefore the price.

I will set up an ARC store with the chosen vendor. They will have additional products available for future campaigns. This store will be setup to benefit Steve and his wife directly through his paypal account. Once a product is purchased, the vendor will print and ship the product and deposit into Steve's paypal account on a monthly basis.

I will post a re-worked design later on when I get home from work.

Thank you for your patience.

I don't know of any other forum community that demonstrates such care and compassion for their fellow brethren. My hats of to you gentlemen. Being someone whom has lost 1 grandfather and 3 aunts to cancer I will most definite support the cause. Good job guys!

Sorry for the delay in posting the revision.

Here's what the latest design will look like in basic t-shirt form. In addition to this tagless tee, there will be another tee, 2 hoodies, a tank, ladies v-neck, youth sizes and a coffee cup. Hopefully more stuff later. The prices are set to maximize Steve's portion. Everything beyond production cost goes straight to him. No middle man, no games. If that is not enough, we don't have to wait for a minimum amount of shirts to sell. They will be printed on demand.

The site will open soon after Steve greenlights it.

Sample pics.

s-1.jpgs-2.jpg

It's exciting to see this thing come together so fast. Steve...we're a comin' to hep y'all!

Looking back at previous posts it seems there are quite a few folks that want the design on the front but not on the back. The design shown as final has the design on the back. I'd hate to lose sales, therefore, money for Steve, because some didn't buy because of this. BTW I'm buying either way.

My 2¢.

Rick in Maine

It's exciting to see this thing come together so fast. Steve...we're a comin' to hep y'all!

Looking back at previous posts it seems there are quite a few folks that want the design on the front but not on the back. The design shown as final has the design on the back. I'd hate to lose sales, therefore, money for Steve, because some didn't buy because of this. BTW I'm buying either way.

My 2¢.

Rick in Maine

That's the beauty of doing it the way we are doing it. I can move the design around, resize it, etc. The only thing I can't get that I wanted is the sleeve print. The pics posted earlier are just a sampling of what will be available.

I can add additional shirts with just the front left chest, just the back, whatever we want to do. I'll add more options as far as placement later today. I may even be able to allow the buyer to choose which logo he wants and the location.

That's the beauty of doing it the way we are doing it. I can move the design around, resize it, etc. The only thing I can't get that I wanted is the sleeve print. The pics posted earlier are just a sampling of what will be available.

I can add additional shirts with just the front left chest, just the back, whatever we want to do. I'll add more options as far as placement later today. I may even be able to allow the buyer to choose which logo he wants and the location.

That is completely and utterly BRILLIANT!!!

• SBARC unpinned this topic